• August 11, 2021

How to get rid of a pesky neighbor

By Zvi WeissThe Palestinian Authority (PA) has announced it is taking steps to rid of hundreds of residents from areas where they have lived for generations, and to establish a permanent buffer zone between the two sides.

A number of communities have been hit with eviction orders in recent weeks, and many families are still in need of housing.

According to the Palestinian Authority, over 5,000 people have been evicted from their homes in the occupied West Bank in the past month.

It says that over half of the properties have been vacated, with more than 400 residents living in areas near the border.

The PA has also stated that over 3,000 Palestinians have been forced to leave their homes.

The move comes in the wake of the killing of five Palestinians by Israeli forces during the clashes in Gaza, with Israeli authorities calling it a “terrorist act” by Hamas.

According a statement released on Wednesday, PA President Mahmoud Abbas has ordered the government to develop and implement plans to clear over 1,000 properties from areas near Gaza, where the conflict erupted in July 2016, and also to establish an area of separation for Palestinians in the northern West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

“In the past two years, the PA has been implementing measures to clear out the remaining Jewish settlers from their illegally occupied Palestinian homes,” the statement read.

“Today, we announce the creation of a buffer zone in the area of East Jerusalem, in order to ensure the security of Palestinian residents in the areas of East and West Jerusalem, and we announce that we will establish a new Palestinian village in East Jerusalem.”

The PA has previously promised to move Palestinians from their illegal homes, but has not yet implemented the measures promised.

The announcement comes after an international outcry following the murder of a Palestinian teenager in the West Bank on Saturday.

The Palestinian boy, Mohammed Abu Khdeir, was killed on Friday after being shot dead by Israeli troops after they raided his home.

Israel says that Abu Khdelir had a knife in his hand and had a gun in his pocket when he was shot.

The Israeli military said Abu Khdier was shot while in his car with two other men.

It also claimed he was holding a knife and was shooting the soldiers with it.

The killing was widely condemned by the international community, with Amnesty International calling it “shocking and deeply troubling”.

Abu Khdir’s father, Mohammed Khdeirs, has accused the Palestinian leadership of “continuing to support a government that has murdered a 17-year-old child, whose life was threatened by Israeli settlers, and who had a long-standing relationship with the PA.”

According to a report from the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abu Khbir was shot by the Israeli army as he attempted to flee, and that it was the second time in two years he had been shot by soldiers.

The family of Mohammed Abu Daabir has appealed for the family’s killers to be “held accountable for their actions.”

“It is the right of the Palestinian people to live in peace, security and security free from fear,” the family said in a statement.

“We are urging the international communities to immediately take action to ensure that these killings are not repeated.”

“If the Palestinian authorities are serious about their commitment to peace and security, they must immediately release all those imprisoned by Israel,” said the statement.

“The Israeli authorities are violating international law, and are denying the rights of Palestinians by refusing to allow them to live peacefully and legally in their homes, and by allowing Israel to violently expel them.

We urge the international institutions to act immediately to secure their release.””

We demand that the Israeli authorities immediately release Mohammed Abu Abu Daabs father, and the entire family of his murdered son,” said Ali Abu Khabir, Mohammed’s father.

“It is time that the international organizations, especially the UN Security Council, demand an end to the Israeli occupation and the forced displacement of Palestinians, so that the families of these martyrs may return to their homes.”

“I am a proud Palestinian citizen, and I am proud of my children.

I am thankful to the UN for recognizing that the Palestinian children deserve peace and that their children deserve security,” said Khabiri.

“The international community must take concrete steps to support these families to get them back home safely.”

“This is a very sad day for the people of Palestine,” said Mohammed Abu Dabir.

“I am still waiting for my brother, but now we are in tears.”

“These [Israeli] settlers are not human.

They are killing our people,” said another Palestinian.

“They are committing genocide against us.”

In response to the announcement, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said it is working with the UN and Palestinian Authority to secure the release of all the Palestinians from illegal Israeli homes.

“Netanyahu has announced the creation in East Hebron of a permanent village where Palestinian families will live peacefully, secure and free from terror,” a statement